27.8.07

bad hair day?

my blog is not well-maintained. that is usually the first thought that comes to my mind when bloghopping. next moment, i laugh at my notions dismissively, even if its truth stands. thing is, i can only twitch this site during my spare time, which happens to be now.

anyway, my father forced me to a haircut a week before schedule. i dunno why, but 'pops has developed a monthly angst against my hair, and he always finds ways to get me into a barber shop. last saturday, he did again. while we were watching the last moments of the la salle-UP game...

pops: anong next match?
me: ateneo-feu.
p: ah, feu yan.
m: wag naman. kawawa na ateneo eh, 3 straight na rin yun.
p: talaga? sige, tingin mo ilang points mananalo ateneo?
m: siguro mga sampu. bakit?
p: ah, ganun? sige, ganito. pag hindi nanalo ang ateneo by 10 or more...m: ano po?p: hmmm... alam ko na! sasamahan mo akong magpagupit. hindi, magpapagupit ka!, tapos, dapat pareho tayo ng gupit!
m: ano???!!! seryoso? ayoko nga-
p: okey na ah! sige, magdasal ka na gabo!
m: *silently* syet!

ateneo did win... by eight points. and before i could blame kirk long or chris tiu or anyone else for missing their free throws, my dad and i were both sitting at barbers' chairs. and there goes my short hair... shortened.

moral: gambling is detrimental to your image. [hello, erap.] do at your own risk.

p.s. updated active links, right at the sidebar. for those who i missed out, please advise me. also, i recommend using Blackle over its derivative, Google. comparatively, it saves 15 watts per page load. so if your jumper-free meralco bill is still posting alarming rates, start saving through small ways like this. unless you hate black.

No comments: