6.12.06

dear Lord...

am i thinking too much? or am i really -
not thinking at all? no. you're pushing yourself too much, gab.
oh my, so You were listening after all.
of course, I always do. now it's your turn to listen.
fire away.
give yourself some slack. you arrive home just in time for dinner, then read till the wee hours of the next day. sayang yung tinataba mo.
wow. so totoo pala, tumaba ako! and i thought i was looking sickly.
no, you're not - perhaps you are thinking too much. pero di naman kailangang ganun eh.
hmm.. pero nag-aaral naman po ako ah. i do have the right intentions, i guess?
you know the answer to that. and you do that at the expense of your parents' instructions.
but i'm performing poorly at class. and, uh, actually, nagbabasa ako para makatulog-
just believe what they say. tama sila, and I know better. everything else will pay off.
of course you do. salamat po. i'm off to sleep.

sure, but before that, a few things. first, you should watch-
happy feet! waaah. para po kasing wala akong panahon eh.
naku, tingin mo lang yun. tama dad mo eh, aral ka na lang ng aral. get a life, and find time for yourself.
siguro nga po. hay. i'll try my best.
good. second, fix yourself! wear your retainers. get a haircut!
does my hair look that awful?
no, but you're better off with short hair.
and you'll tell me that these retainers cost high. but then it will help.
ang galing mo talaga. haha.
er... anything else?

umm... yeah. one last thing. you'll fall in love.
You're joking.
no, no I'm not - and you know that. I won't be surprised if you already are - I mean, I know everything, that's it.
but -
but what? still conscious of your past? still think that you're ugly when you're not in front of that oval mirror? still not sure, still waiting for the right time?
no way! -
there's no use lying. I'm going to forgive you this time. but then, why react like that? Ii did not tell you that you are already in love.
ohh... now that you mention it... pinag-iisipan ko pa eh.
you are dead scared of the future. and you're thinking that either you stop this now or go on with it for the rest of your miserable life.
hey. those are my lines. sheesh.
gab, exercise your free will. I'm not stopping you from going your way. and I am certainly not telling you anything that you don't know.

and of course You're right. i wonder why i stopped talking to You.
never mind that. anyway, if you think you're lucky enough, go for it. good things might follow - I can't tell you, you have to find out.
they just might. pero pag-iisipan ko talaga. kaso nga lang... baka too late na.
it never is. you know what, I feel like singing this song - all my bags are packed, i'm ready to go-
shut u- oh. forgive me please.
right. i got your point. gives you a feeling of deja vu, eh?
opo. but in a different sense. kanta ko yan 6 months ago eh.
hehe. matulog ka na nga.
sure thing. good night. and thank You.
I'm always listening.

Amen.

No comments: