11.4.07

the first phase of my vacation comes to an end... if i had one in the first place.

the holy week is supposedly a time slated for personal reflections. my holy week involved cleaning my room, organizing my files and stuff, clearing of trash and eliminating all kinds of viruses and spyware, all for the sake of restoring order in my world that is otherwise confined to a self-fulfilling prophecy of utter pandemonium.

registration for the summer semester starts tomorrow. since CRS forgot to give me a PE, i'll have to enlist for one manually, which could also be translated as "wake up early tomorrow," one thing i really suck at [note: early = 7-8 am].

then i'll have to rush back home to tutor my sibs. after administering diagnostics, i discovered that i'll have to start from scratch and learn my high school stuff all over, or else i take all the blame and agony and stiffneck, the last a bonus.

for the next two months, that's pretty much my life in a nutshell. sounds harsh and rough and even crazy, but i still find myself in a smiling mood sunup or sundown. how i wish i knew why...(",)

No comments: